Woody Allen used to say 90% of success in business was just showing up.
He’s right. Now more than ever.
In the social web, showing up is 90%. The other 10% is knowing what to do when you show up.
It doesn’t mean tweeting about your latest product or service or why someone should do business with you.
It means listening and engaging.
It means reacting quickly to negativity.
It means being generous. To a fault.
It means being transparent and building trust.
It means being a Connector.
It means being there before the sale.
It means being consistent and reliable.
Showing up isn’t hard but it’s critical. It means more than it ever has.